Maleny Wedding Photographer
Maleny Wedding Photographer Shae Estella Photo offers Sunshine Coast brides the very best in Maleny Wedding Photography.
Maleny Wedding Photographer: If you’re getting married in Maleny, consider local (but nationally-renowned) wedding photographer Shae Estella for your Maleny wedding! Here is a list of the most important things to consider when booking your Sunshine Coast wedding photographer…
- Style & PersonalityThere are plenty of Maleny wedding photographers available, but it’s up to you to find the one who is a perfect fit to cover the photography at your wedding.Because your wedding photographer will be with you, your family, and your guests throughout your entire wedding day, personality is key and must not be overlooked. Your Maleny wedding photographer’s personality can set the tone for your entire wedding day and impact the end result of your wedding photography. Your Maleny wedding photographer should be able to seamlessly gel with your family, bridal party, groomsmen, and guests to capture those intimate moments of your big day.After your engagement session, post-wedding work, and album curation, your Maleny wedding photographer should almost feel like a friend!
- PriceWhile budget is an important part in selecting the right Maleny wedding photographer for you, don’t forget to consider what is included in that price. All too often, I hear horror stories from brides whose deciding factor in hiring a wedding photographer was price, and who were disappointed by the level of professionalism, the quality of the photographs, or the overall delivery of the service.When your day is done, your wedding photography will be all you have to remember your wedding day by. Your wedding album will be your first true family heirloom. So do yourself (and your family for generations to come) a favor and be sure to hire a Maleny wedding photographer with experience.
- Wedding Albums. The fine art album of your wedding photos is a precious keepsake and heirloom, preserving the most treasured memories from your wedding day.Most couples choose to work with their wedding photographer to create a beautifully designed wedding album full of lifelong memories. Don’t underestimate the importance of this timeless gift; it’ll allow you to remember your Maleny wedding forever.When choosing your Maleny wedding photographer, you should look for photographers whose style you love and who you trust to create an album that represents you and your new family. Wedding albums come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s important to ask questions, like: How many pages come in my wedding album? How many images will be included in my wedding album? What finishes and extras can I opt for in my wedding photography package?
- Coverage. To truly capture the story and vibe of your Maleny wedding, it’s crucial to know how many hours of coverage is offered. I believe that you cannot capture the full essence of your Maleny wedding unless each and every moment of your wedding day is captured. After all, you’re hiring a wedding photographer to protect your most prized memories – from getting ready and first looks to the last call for drinks at your reception. Typical coverage for a wedding is 8-10 hours. Don’t feel trapped into squeezing your day into short windows of coverage, and allow for your Maleny wedding photographer to be by your side for the entire day!
- Number of Wedding Photographers. How many Maleny wedding photographers will be necessary at your wedding? While many small weddings will opt for one, it may be ideal to have two wedding photographers present. Having two photographers at your Maleny wedding will ensure that all aspects of your big day are captured and not a memory is missed.
- Travel. Are you a Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, or Brisbane couple having an interstate or overseas wedding? Destination weddings have become increasingly popular with Australians getting married. With all of the money you’re spending on your wedding day, it’s important that you feel totally comfortable and trusting in your destination wedding photographer. For the ultimate peace of mind, it’s best to meet your photographer well in advance. That’s why I recommend hiring a Maleny photographer to travel with you and preserve your special memories. Destination wedding photographers need to be flexible and imaginative in new settings. That means that they need to quickly adjust to holiday locations and know how to create something beautiful in new surroundings.Shae Estella Photography provides the opportunity to travel interstate and overseas, capturing stunning destination weddings!
Shae Estella Photography is a Maleny Photographer offering wedding photography throughout the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, and Brisbane region, as well as national and international destinations.
Regional wedding photography locations include: Samford, Toowoomba, Fraser Island, Gympie, Maryborough, Gold Coast, Moreton Island, Stradbroke Island, Redland Bay, Ipswich, Mount Tamorine.
Interstate wedding photography locations include: Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and ACT.
Overseas destination wedding photography locations include: United States, Canada, Europe, United Kingdom, Bali, Fiji, Vanuatu, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, and New Zealand.