I work closely with a maximum of 35 couples per year shooting weddings all over Australia and internationally. I invest a lot of time into creating strong relationships with my couples so my photography reflect every big and small detail of your day perfectly. I keep my pricing fair, honest and simple to reflect my mantra that wedding days should be fun, relaxed and all about you.
Wedding packages start at $3300 AUD inc. gst
Branding and corporate/event coverage available.
What you always get for your investment:
– Planning and guidance for your wedding to get the most out of photography and have a generally awesome day.
– Me as your photographer. From morning preps to late night dance floor moves! Professional editing of all the good photos from the day in colour and a selection in black and white.
– Many, many photos (anywhere from 500-900, depending on how long your wedding photography coverage is)
– An Online gallery to check out the photos and share with friends and family
– All of the photos delivered online (high resolution downloads) within 4-6 weeks
- Full day coverage up to 8 hours in destination location (outside of Australia)
- 2 extra hours on your wedding day or for an epic day-after session
- Full resolution digital image files with printing rights
- Website/mobile app to view, download, print, and share your images worldwide
- Customized location suggestions & planning tools
- Personalized photo session timeline
- Travel costs anywhere in the world, outside of Australia *included!* (Europe, USA/Canada, South East Asia)
$3800 AUD inc. gst
FIJI/NEW ZEALAND/VANUATU: As I see this opportunity as a privilege and blessing – wedding photography coverage is free of charge. I only charge for travel, insurance, transfers + accommodation for 5 nights. A quote is provided for the trip so all costs are understood. If this sounds like what you are after, get in touch.
PORTRAIT SESSIONS // $550
I like to think of these more as mini-adventures. Maybe we’ll go somewhere relevant to your relationship, or maybe we’ll explore a new location together… Either way we’ll find somewhere awesome to hang out until the light is just right, then give you the chance to connect with one another in front of the camera. By the time the wedding rolls around, we’ll seem more like old friends ready to mingle with your guests and get among the action. I love taking the opportunity to experiment in these sessions too, which only results in more personalised and diverse set of images for your wedding collection.
An amazing afternoon hanging out and having some laughs 30-50 images delivered online via secure private gallery 1-2 hour session . Opportunity to travel to some amazing locations if your willing!
Wild unstructured floral bouquet // $150
3 x 8×10″ Fine Art Prints // $450
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY COLLECTIONS
• 10 hours coverage • Secure online delivery of high resolution images • Complimentary Engagement Session or Day After Wedding Session • Ongoing planning, location scouting and schedule assistance
• 20% OFF Fine Art Albums at time of booking (Package with 10×10″ album // $5460)
(Package Value // $6170)
• 8 hours coverage • Secure online delivery of high resolution images • Complimentary Engagement Session or Day After Wedding Session • Ongoing planning, location scouting and schedule assistance
• 20% OFF Fine Art Albums at time of booking (Package with 10×10″ album // $4760)
(Package Value // $5470)
• 5 hours coverage • Secure online delivery of high resolution images • Ongoing planning, location scouting and schedule assistance
• 20% OFF Fine Art Albums at time of booking (Package with 10×10″ album // $4460)
(Package Value // $3700)
Additional Coverage p/h// $300
Second Shooter 5 hrs // $500
Travel Fee within Australia // TBC (instant upgrade to full day coverage)
10×10″ Fine Art Album // $1200
8×8″ Fine Art Album // $770
Fine art prints, framed prints, thank you cards and gift certificates available.
ASHLEIGH + BERNARD
Shae was absolutely amazing, she travelled all the way to New Zealand to shoot our wedding in the middle of the southern alps, everyone can not stop talking about how lovely and sweet our Photographer was.
"The day after the wedding Shae gave me a couple of sneak pecks of some of the photos so I could upload on to social media to show family who couldn’t make the day, and they are the most stunning photos I have ever seen. And that’s not like me to talk about photos of myself.
I would recommend her a thousand times to anyone thinking about using her. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and everything was so effortless.
Thank you so much for sharing our special day with us Shae. You are truly an amazing photographer and human! X"
HANNAH + SCOTT
“We are so happy that we went with you to capture our day the photos are incredible and exactly what we wanted! It really felt that you were one of our guests on the day and we just loved that you didn’t make us stand and pose for the camera like you sometimes see with other photographers. You made us feel so relaxed and comfortable with everything and made it such an easy process. you have incredible crazy talent and anyone who picks you is so luck, the photos you take and time you put in is just amazing!"
KATHLEEN + COLIN
"We aren't exactly lovers of being in front of the camera, however still wanted beautiful wedding photos. Because of Shae's personality, attitude, professionalism and obvious passion for what she does, beautiful wedding photos were what we got and we couldn't be happier with our photos!! Shae made us feel comfortable from the start, and it was an easygoing and fun process. Shae really captured the rustic and laid back feel of our wedding day exactly as we'd imagined. All our friends and family love them too! We would recommend Shae Estella Photo to anyone getting married. Thank you Shae."
HANNAH + GABRIEL
We absolutely love our wedding and engagement photos!! We got all teary again and re-lived the day. Thank you so much for them - they are truly special. We highly recommend Shae - she is friendly, professional and organised.
SKYE + MARTIN
“Thank you for being such an integral part of our celebrations in Bowral, Southern Highlands. You professional approach, love and passion in your work shows immensely and our wedding photographs are beyond anything we could have dreamed – simply amazing. You captured the excitement, passion and intimate moments of the day perfectly, something that we will hold in our hearts forever thanks to you. Your care, planning and advice prior to the wedding was essential to creating such a relaxed, enjoyable day that it was. Finally, thank you for allowing us to be us! ” Skye + Martin
VICTORIA + COLIN
We can't stop looking at our wedding photos, they are so beautiful. Shae captured the emotions and style of the day perfectly that every time we look at them they take us back to our amazing day. From when we first met Shae to picking the photos for our album Shae's dedication to her work and passion for creating beautiful images has shone through. We are so happy we found Shae and that she was able to capture such amazing memories for us.
CHANELLE + KYLE
“My husband Kyle and I were referred to Shae by another photographer and we are so glad we found her. Our wedding photos are beautiful and the way she made us feel on the day was relaxed and like she was a good friend. Shae allowed us to get the most out of our wedding photography by giving us vital information on the best time to shoot, locations for an outdoor ceremony and finding unique portrait spots that reflected our personality and story as a couple perfectly. Looking through our wedding album today, my husband was speechless at reliving such beautiful memories captured. We would not hesitate to recommend Shae to anyone needing a wedding photographer."
SARAH + PETE
Thank you so much for our incredibly beautiful photos!!!
We are so truly happy that we could share our day with you and thank you so much for all your hard work. The photos are just stunning and Pete and I really enjoyed sitting down and going through them together last night and we absolutely can't wait to share them!
We can look at these and are transported back to those very moments.
For all the countless time that you've put in preparing, meeting, planning, shooting, editing we are so grateful. We are so stoked and proud of our wedding photos!
The whole experience working with you has been fantastic and very easy - especially for wedding noobs like us haha! We could not have had a more bangin' photographer to run around and have an amazing day with!
So before I get too mushy, we want to again say thank you for documenting our memories for us and we really appreciate all you have done for us.